Big Bear Tools is Canada’s wholesaler of quality imported sharp/edge tools and related products.
From German landscaping pruners and Japanese hand saws to American arborist saws, Swedish axes and sharpening equipment, we have all the finest tools!
Select a popular category, or scroll down to search box.
Anvil Lopper with Curved Blade, 40" Metal handle, 1 3/4" Cutting Capacity. Along with the LÖWE 7 and LÖWE 8, the LÖWE 22 makes up the new generation of cutters, combining the advantages of anvil cutters with those of bypass cutters.
[tab name="Technical Specs"]
Big Bear Tools offers Original LÖWE 22.100
- An Original LÖWE product, LÖWE 22.100 anvil looper with curved blade is a magnificent top of the line product from our Bear Necessities line of tools.
- Along with the LÖWE 7 and LÖWE 8, the LÖWE 22 is part of our new generation of powerful line of cutters, integrating the benefits of anvil cutters with those of bypass cutters.
- It comes with a flawless metal handle, 100 cm in length, with 1 and 3/ 4 cutting capability. It has a maximum cutting diameter of 45 mm.
- It is easy to use, low maintenance, and can easily adapt to diverse hard to reach areas with the help of its handle length for a much more safe and comfortable pruning experience. A heavy-duty work of art tool made meticulously in Germany.
- This powerful pruning device offers steady assistance to any kind of pruning jobs, whether ordinary backyard pruning or vigorous backyard plot clearing.
- It is easy to transport, with only 1.375 kg. Receiving "top of the line" quality from various awards and nominations, this tool can be used for any day to day pruning activities or similar tasks.
- All parts (Blade: LO-22.001, Anvil (base) + screws: LO-22.002, Bearing in a blister: LO-20.005, and Anvil lever: LO-22.013) are all individually available and can be easily replaced.
- Blade: LO-22.001
- Anvil (base) + screws: LO-22.002
- Bearing in a blister: LO-20.005
- Anvil lever: LO-22.013