Big Bear Tools is Canada’s wholesaler of quality imported sharp/edge tools and related products.
From German landscaping pruners and Japanese hand saws to American arborist saws, Swedish axes and sharpening equipment, we have all the finest tools!
Select a popular category, or scroll down to search box.
LÖWE 9.109 Bypass pruner with rotating handle
Bypass pruning shears with easy-to-replace blade, and continuously adjustable handle width. Same as 9.104, except with a rotating handle to reduce strain on hand and wrist.
[tab name="Technical Specs"]
Big Bear Tools offers Original LÖWE 9.109 Bypass pruner with rotating handle
- An Original LÖWE product, LÖWE 9.109 Bypass pruner with rotating handle is a compact anvil pruner that can be used to cut branches with astounding ease.
- With a length of 21 cm and a weight of only 285 g, it is the perfect sized pruner to be kept all the time in one's toolbox for additional cutting work support.
- This top of the class standard handle shape equipment from the Bear Necessities exquisite tool line up is a work of magic, as it provides safety and comfort to every use dedicated to provide pruning support for any kind of pruning jobs, whether ordinary backyard pruning or vigorous backyard plot clearing.
- This powerful pruning device offers steady assistance to any kind of pruning chores.
- With an adjustable handle width, it is easy to use, low maintenance, and can easily adapt to diverse pruning activities with the help of its portable design comfortable pruning experience.
- This heavy-duty work of art tool from our Bear Necessities tool line up is incredible equipment made meticulously in Germany.
- It is very easy to carry, with a cutting diameter of 22 mm, it can be used best with right-hand grip. Receiving "top of the line" quality from various awards and nominations, this tool can be used for any day to day pruning tasks or similar jobs.
- It has an external blade position for rapid replacement. Available in Medium or Large hand sizes. It has rotating handles which provides less strain on hand and joints.
- Blade: LO-9001/B
- Counterblade: LO-9002
- Spring: LO-6003
- Bearing in a blister: LO-6005
- Set spare parts in a blister: LO-9007