Big Bear Tools is Canada’s wholesaler of quality imported sharp/edge tools and related products.
From German landscaping pruners and Japanese hand saws to American arborist saws, Swedish axes and sharpening equipment, we have all the finest tools!
Select a popular category, or scroll down to search box.
SUGOI Professional 360 (XL Teeth) Arborist Sheath Saw
Best-selling, state-of-the-art, professional hand saw with razor-sharp and ultra-fast cutting, mono-constructed, 14-1/5-inch curved blade. The curved blade provides greater cutting speed with less effort. Large and comfortable sure-grip handle gives strength and flexibility to the full length of the saw. The super aggressive tooth pattern is ideal for pruning large limbs. Utilizes proprietary Silky MIRAI-ME (Smooth Cutting) Technology - The Teeth of the Future! The precision-ground, razor-sharp teeth with four cutting angles provide extremely fast, clean and smooth cutting action. Features hard chrome-plated, taper-ground curved blade with non-set tooth design. Taper-ground profile reduces drag and directs more usable energy to the cutting edge. The hard chrome-plated blade has 5.5 teeth per inch, resists rust and effects of tree resin, and wipes clean easily. Superbly designed molded-rubber hand grip encases the blade extension to absorb vibration while cutting. Great combination of high performance blade with a comfortable sure-grip handle that really sticks in your hands. Exceptional design, strength, balance and superior finish quality. Comes with the custom, high-visibility, yellow plastic scabbard that can be attached to the belt or lower leg. Ideal for pruning large limbs on the ground or at height. Made in Japan. SUGOI is available in two blade lengths: 14-1/5-inch (360 mm) and 16-1/2-inch (420 mm).
[tab name="Technical Specs"]
Big Bear Tools offers Silky Saws SUGOI Professional 360 (XL Teeth) Arborist Sheath Saw
- An Original Silky Saws product, SUGOI Professional 360 (XL Teeth) Arborist Sheath Saw is a top of the line rust-resistant, hard chrome-plated, taper-ground curved blade with an impulse-hardened non-set tooth design.
- Wields proprietary Silky MIRAI-ME (Smooth Cutting) Technology - The Teeth of the Future! From our prestigious Bear Necessities top of the line of equipments, this best-selling, state-of-the-art, professional hand saw has a curved-back handle which adds depth and strength to every cut, providing greater scraping speed with less effort.
- It features a steel handle with a non-slip rubber grip, a chrome-plated and taper-ground curved blade with large, precision cut tooth pattern, and a slight curvature at the neck for a much more comfortable use.
- This high end top of the class power tool has precision-ground, progressive razor-sharp teeths with cutting angles providing fast, clean and extremely smooth cutting action. Superbly designed with rubber hand-grip which absorbs vibration while being used.
- The hard chrome-plated blade has 5.5 teeth per inch (6.5 teeth per 30 mm) teeth configuration, provides a smoother start to the cutting stroke.
- It resists rust and effects of tree resin, and wipes clean easily. Molded-rubber handle supports the high-performance, fast-cutting, curved blade that fits securely inside its custom-fitted, pivoting, black polypropylene sheath with detachable belt holder.
- Great combination of high performance curved blade with a comfortable sure-grip handle that really sticks in your hands. With its 14-1/5-inch (360 mm) blade length and 1.45 mm kerfs, it is the perfect tool box sized scraping equipment to be kept all the time in one's tool box for an additional cutting job support, delivering safety and comfort to every use dedicated to provide pruning support for any kind of cutting task, suitable for serious pruning activities or cutting large branches.
- This powerful cutting instrument offers steady assistance to any kind of pruning errands. It is easy to carry, with only 0.8 pounds (360 grams) operating weight; 1.65 pounds (760 grams) weight with sheath in total, it is easy to use, low maintenance, and can easily adapt to diverse pruning activities with the help of its portable design.
- With its smooth cutting action, sharp precision, and compatibility with any kind of hand carving works, it is capable of providing the most proficient seams through its tough teethed blades and cutting slit.
- It has an electroless nickel plating, coating the entire blade for strong rust resistance and has a slot at the bottom of the scabbard is even more efficient at discharging sawdust. With the new handle, improved scabbard and 3D locking system, it deters the saw from plummeting out with the locking system.
- It protects the scabbard from the teeth improving it's lifespan and provides an assurance of immunity from various kinds of lacerations or cuts, keeping every finger safe. Made in Japan. SUGOI Professional 360 (XL Teeth) Arborist Sheath Saw is available in two blade lengths: 14-1/5-inch (360 mm) and 16-1/2-inch (420 mm) and comes in with the custom high-visibility, yellow plastic scabbard that can be attached to the belt or lower leg.
- with limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship.