ZUBAT 330 (LG Teeth) Curved Pruning Saw
Best-selling, professional, heavy-duty hand saw with a 13-inch, curved, mono-constructed blade. Features rust-resistant, hard chrome-plated, taper-ground curved blade with an impulse-hardened non-set tooth design. Curved blade provides greater cutting speed with less effort. Utilizes proprietary Silky MIRAI-ME (Smooth Cutting) Technology - The Teeth of the Future! The precision-ground, razor-sharp teeth with four cutting angles provide fast, clean and extremely smooth cutting action. The hard chrome-plated blade has 6.5 teeth per inch, resists rust and effects of tree resin, and wipes clean easily. Molded-rubber handle holds the high-performance fast-cutting curved blade that fits securely inside its custom-fitted, pivoting, black polypropylene sheath with detachable belt holder. Great combination of high performance curved blade with a comfortable sure-grip handle that really sticks in your hands. Exceptional design, strength, balance and superior finish quality. Suitable for all pruning tasks and cutting large branches. Made in Japan. ZUBAT is available in five blade lengths: 9-1/2-inch (240 mm), 10-2/3-inch (270 mm), 11-4/5-inch (300 mm), 13-inch (330 mm) and 15-2/5-inch (390 mm).
[tab name="Technical Specs"]
- 13-inch (330 mm) blade length
- 6.5 teeth per inch (7.5 teeth per 30 mm) teeth configuration
- 0.65 pounds (300 grams) operating weight; 1.1 pounds (480 grams) weight with sheath
- Durable black polypropylene sheath with detachable belt holder is included
- Product applications include pruning and trimming, lawn and garden
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- Extra sheaths available from Silky Saws and Weaver Leather.
Big Bear Tools imports quality edge tools, from German landscaping pruners and Japanese hand saws, to Swedish axes, arborist saws, and sharpening equipment.
We are your Canadian wholesaler of quality imported edge tools and related products.