#14 Curved Saw Scabbard with Pruner Pouch, Curved Back
Popular #14 Curved Saw Scabbard features pruner pouch that holds a wide range of pruners 8" and smaller.
[tab name="Technical Specs"]
Big Bear Tools offers Weaver Leather #14 Curved Saw Scabbard with Pruner Pouch, Curved Back
- Weaver Leather #14 Curved Saw Scabbard with Pruner Pouch, Curved Back is a stylish, practical, and economical leather holster for your ever-dependable equipment. This top of the class carry-on is designed to accommodate the shape of the equipment from our prestige Bear Necessities exquisite product line up.
- It is a work of art, as it provides safety and comfort to every use dedicated to providing support for your well-loved tools. Holds a curved saw and a pruner, it effortlessly carries your equipment, engineered from top of the line materials which offers steady assistance to any kind of chores and terrain.
- Constructed from black rubberized belting with a black top grain steer hide leather pruner pouch. The pruner pouches are lockstitched and riveted separately, then riveted to the scabbard for a stronger quality and resilience from any kind of damage.
- It has a 3/8 inches nylon washer at blade entry point protects saw and scabbard and convenient nickel plated dee on the back for attachment to a belt snap. With handy, large openings on side and bottom for easy cleanout.
- Easy to use, low maintenance, and can easily adapt to diverse pruning activities with the help of its portable design and engineered materials.
- Receiving "top of the line" quality from various awards and nominations, this product can be used for any day to day tasks or similar jobs.
- The scabbard with the straight back fits the Fanno #4, #14, and #FI-1311 and Corona® #7010, #7120, and #7130 saws.
- While the scabbard with the curved back fits all the above as well as the Fanno #FI-K1500.