Carpenter's Axe SY 21-1,0 SV, 1 kg
Blasted and clear-lacquered ironwork with a notch in the head near the shaft, allowing you to hold a hand directly above the edge while cutting. The shaft is curved and made from hickory.
[tab name="Technical Specs"]
- The axe is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel using traditional methods in use since 1697.
- The steel is struck several times, increasing its density and thereby the durability of the axe.
- Has a clear tempered zone within which the axe can be sharpened whilst not detracting from the strength of the edge.
- The shaft is made from hickory and treated with linseed oil.
- Weight: 1 kg
- Shaft length: 500 mm (20 in.)
- Surface axe head: Clear Lacquered
A carpenter's axe edge profile gives you precision. Here is the 0.8kg head: