Climbing Technology Left Foot Ascender
Climbing Technologies Quick Step Foot Ascender is one of the lightest, most compact, and efficient foot ascenders on the market. Quick and easy adjustment from the streamlined strap system. Cam lock prevents kickout when ascending.
For ropes 8 to 13 mm (weighs .43 lb)
- cam lever mechanism fully integrated into the body
- self-cleaning cam that enables the functioning even on dirty or icy ropes
- fully adjustable webbing for the correct positioning on the boot
- reinforcement on the lower side with a tubular webbing
- ideal for working at height and tree climbing, it is equipped with an opening lever which allows you to keep the device open to facilitate insertion of the rope and prevent it from accidental slipping out.
[tab name="Technical Specs"]