FELCO 10 Left-Handed Pruning Shear
High-performance one-hand pruning shear for experts—ergonomy, strength, and reliability. Medium-large handles.
The FELCO 10 is the F9 with rotating handle.
- Replacement blade: FE-9/3
- Anvil blade: FE-9/4
- Spring replacement kit: FE-2/91
- Bolt and Nut Set: FE-7/90 and FE-7/74
- Spray: FE-FELCO-980
- Sharpener: FE-SWISS-SHARP (iSTOR)
- Leather Holster w/belt loop and clip: FE-FELCO-910
- Leather Holster w/belt clip: FE-FELCO-912
- Leather Holster—belt style: FE-FELCO-919
[tab name="Technical Specs"]
Big Bear Tools offers Felco 10 Left-Handed Pruning Shear
- FELCO 10 Left-Handed Pruning Shear F9 with Rotating Handle 210 mm long, 297 g in weight and a 25 mm cutting diameter is a compact tool that can be used with astounding ease.
- A classic one-hand pruner best used for left-hand grip is a perfect sized equipment to be kept in one's toolbox for additional work support. With its blade and screw-mounted anvil blade made of high-quality hardened steel, it makes working more efficient and reliable.
- Made in Switzerland, this top of the class equipment from the Bear Necessities exquisite tool line up is a work of art. Ergonomically engineered, it has an adjustable handle with cushion-shock absorbing optimization, and non-slip coating offering additional protection on hands, fingers, and wrists with every use.
- Effective and simple to use, this powerful device offers steady assistance to any kind of relevant chores with its durable cutting adjustment, wire cutting notch and sap groove, it makes cleaning and using the equipment much more convenient. Providing support for any kind of corresponding jobs.
- Made meticulously to perfection, receiving "top of the line" quality from various awards and nominations, with light and sturdy handles made of a by-pass forged aluminum blade made of high-quality hardened steel with a clean, precise cut. Compact slim design, essential, affordable, it is very simple to carry, low maintenance, and can easily adapt to diverse activities.