FELCO 20 Classic Loppers
FELCO classic lopper—strength, reliability, and versatility.
[tab name="Technical Specs"]
Big Bear Tools offers Felco FELCO 20 Classic Loppers
- FELCO 20 Classic Loppers 430 mm (16.9 inches) long, 790 g (27 oz) in weight, and a cutting capacity of 35 mm (1.4 in) is a compact tool that can be used with astounding ease.
- A classic one-hand pruner, it's a perfect sized equipment to be kept in one's toolbox for additional work support as it makes working more efficient.
- Made in Switzerland, this top of the class equipment from the Bear Necessities exquisite tool line up is a work of art. Ergonomically engineered, it has an adjustable handle with cushion-shock absorbing optimization and non-slip coating offering additional protection on hands, fingers, and wrists with every use.
- Efficient and simple to use, with its durable cutting adjustment, this powerful device offers steady assistance to any kind of relevant chores. Providing support for any kind of corresponding jobs.
- Made meticulously to perfection, receiving "top of the line" quality from various awards and nominations, with light and sturdy handles made of a by-pass forged aluminum blade made of high-quality hardened steel with a clean, precise cut.
- Compact slim design, essential, affordable, it is very simple to carry, low maintenance, and can easily adapt to diverse activities.
- Product blades FE-200/3 and anvil FE-200/4 are replaceable, while repair kit FE-20/92, spray FE-FELCO-980, and sharpener FE-SWISS-SHARP (iSTOR) can be purchased separately.
Save this product for later