FELCO 21 Classic Loppers
FELCO classic lopper—strength, reliability, and versatility.
The FELCO 21 has a cutting capacity of 35 mm (1.4 in).
- By-pass, forged aluminium handles
- Length: 430 mm (16.9 inches)
- Weight: 790 g (27 oz)
- Replacement blade: FE-200/3
- Replacement anvil: FE-200/4
- Repair kit: FE-20/92
- Spray: FE-FELCO-980
- Sharpener: FE-SWISS-SHARP (iSTOR)
[tab name="Technical Specs"]
Big Bear Tools offers Felco FELCO 21 Classic Loppers
- FELCO 21 Classic Loppers is a compact tool that can be used with astounding ease. A classic one-hand pruner, it's a perfect sized equipment to be kept in one's toolbox for additional work support. With slimline cutting head and grooved anvil, it makes working more efficient.
- Made in Switzerland, this top of the class equipment from the Bear Necessities exquisite tool line up is a work of art. Ergonomically engineered, it has a adjustable handle with cushion-shock absorbing optimization and non-slip coating offering additional protection on hands, fingers, and wrists with every use.
- Efficient and simple to use, with its durable cutting adjustment, this powerful device offers steady assistance to any kind of relevant chores.
- Providing support for any kind of corresponding jobs Made meticulously to perfection, receiving "top of the line" quality from various awards and nominations, with light and sturdy handles made of forged aluminium blade made of high-quality hardened steel with a clean, precise cut.
- Compact slim design, essential, affordable, it is very simple to carry, low maintenance, and can easily adapt to diverse activities.
Save this product for later