FELCO 22 Classic Loppers
FELCO classic lopper—strength, reliability, and versatility.
The FELCO 22 has a cutting capacity of 45 mm (1.8 in).
- By-pass, forged aluminium handles
- Length: 840 mm (24.8 inches)
- Weight: 1980 g (69.8 oz)
- Replacement blade: FE-22/3
- Replacement anvil: FE-22/4
- Shock absorbers: FE-21/93
- Spray: FE-FELCO-980
- Sharpener: FE-SWISS-SHARP (iSTOR)
[tab name="Technical Specs"]
Big Bear Tools offers Felco FELCO 22 Classic Loppers
- FELCO 22 Classic Loppers 840 mm long, 2.014 kg in weight, and a cutting diameter of 45 mm is a compact tool that can be used with astounding ease. A classic one-hand pruner, it's a perfect sized equipment to be kept in one's toolbox for additional work support.
- With its blade and screw-mounted anvil blade made of high-quality hardened steel, it makes working more efficient and reliable.
- Made in Switzerland, this top of the class equipment from the Bear Necessities exquisite tool line up is a work of art. Ergonomically engineered, it has an adjustable handle with cushion-shock absorbing optimization and non-slip coating offering additional protection on hands, fingers, and wrists with every use.
- Effective and simple to use, with its durable cutting adjustment, this powerful device offers steady assistance to any kind of relevant chores. Providing support for any kind of corresponding jobs.
- Made meticulously to perfection, receiving "top of the line" quality from various awards and nominations, with light and sturdy handles made of a by-pass forged aluminum blade made of high-quality hardened steel with a clean, precise cut.
- Compact slim design, essential, affordable, it is very simple to carry, low maintenance, and can easily adapt to diverse activities. All product parts are replaceable and can be purchased separately.
Save this product for later