FELCO 621 Fixed-blade Saw
FELCO pull-stroke pruning saw.
[tab name="Technical Specs"]
Big Bear Tools offers Felco 621 Fixed-blade Saw
- FELCO 621 Fixed-blade Saw Pruning Saw 420 mm long, 380 g weight in total and 80 mm cutting diameter is a compact tool that can be used with astounding ease. It's a perfect sized equipment to be kept in one's toolbox for additional work support.
- Made in South Korea, this top of the class equipment from the Bear Necessities exquisite tool line up is a work of art. Ergonomically engineered, it has a comfortable handle with cushion-shock absorbing optimization, impulse heat treatment of the teeth, and non-slip coating offering additional protection on hands, fingers, and wrists with every use.
- Effective and simple to use, this powerful device offers steady assistance to any kind of relevant chores with its durable cutting adjustment. It makes cleaning and using the equipment much more convenient with its conical blade shape for an easy, non-clogging cut that prevents sap build-up.
- Providing support for any kind of corresponding jobs. Made meticulously to perfection, receiving "top of the line" quality from various awards and nominations, with light sturdy handles and blades made of a high-quality forged blade hardened to perfection to provide a clean, precise cut.
- Compact slim design, essential, affordable, it is very simple to carry, maintenance-free, and can easily adapt to diverse activities. Parts can be replaced.
Save this product for later