Felling Axe HY 10-0,8 SV
- The axe is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel using traditional methods in use since 1697.
- The steel is stuck several times, increasing its density and thereby the durability of the axe.
- Has a clear tempered zone within which the axe can be sharpened whilst not detracting from the strength of the edge.
- The shaft is made from hickory and treated with linseed oil.
[tab name="Technical Specs"]
- Weight: 800g
- Handle: Hickory
- Handle Length: 650 mm/26"
- Surface axe head: Blasted
The Bear Necessities
An axe suitable for small-scale felling, made from blasted and clear-lacquered ironwork. (0)
The shaft is curved and made from hickory. (0)