Forged DualCUT Bypass Lopper - 2 in
The Corona Max Forged DualCUT Bypass Loppers give you precision and control while trimming small stems or maximum power while cutting large branches. Made from high-quality steel and designed with contoured soft grip, these quality bypass loppers make cutting easy.
[tab name="Technical Specs"]
Big Bear Tools offers Corona Forged DualCUT Bypass Lopper - 2 in
- Corona Forged DualCUT Bypass Lopper - 2 inches long. With its shock-absorbing integrated bumper, enhanced performance with large cuts due to patented blade and hook design, it delivers 20% more cutting power. It is a compact tool that can be used with astounding ease.
- It's a perfect sized equipment to be kept in one's toolbox for additional work support. This top of the class equipment from the Bear Necessities exquisite product line up is a work of art.
- Ergonomically engineered, with its fully forged steel construction for strength, comfortable handle with contoured soft grip, fits various hand sizes, easy to resharpen, and no-fail metal end cap, it offers additional support on hands, fingers, and wrists with every use.
- Effective and simple to use, this powerful device offers steady assistance to any kind of relevant chores with its durable cutting adjustment. It makes cleaning and using the equipment much more convenient with its non-clogging cut technology that prevents sap build-up.
- Providing support for any kind of shearing related jobs. Made meticulously to perfection, receiving "top of the line" quality from various awards and nominations, with light sturdy handles and blades made of a high-quality forged blade to provide a clean and precise cut over other standard bypass loppers.
- Compact slim design, essential, affordable, it is very simple to carry, low maintenance, and can easily adapt to diverse activities. U.S. Patent No: D660,104 | D664,406 | 8,910,386 | CAN Patent No: 2,775,512.