GOMBOY 300 (LG Teeth)
A large and highly aggressive 5-6 tpi saw with 11 4/5 inch long blade this Gomboy family member shares all the top-quality assets of the rest of the family including impulse hardened teeth, SK-4 Japanese steel, and a hard chrome surface for easy clean-up and resistance to rust and pitch. Blades are interchangeable with other Gomboy 300s of the Fine or Medium variety. Made in Japan.
[tab name="Technical Specs"]
Big Bear Tools offers Silky Saws GOMBOY 300 (LG Teeth)
- An Original Silky Saws product, GOMBOY 300 (LG Teeth) is a top of the line rust-resistant, hard chrome-plated, taper-ground curved blade with an impulse-hardened non-set tooth design. Wields proprietary Silky MIRAI-ME (Smooth Cutting) Technology - The Teeth of the Future!
- From our prestigious Bear Necessities top of the line of equipment, this best-selling, state-of-the-art, professional hand saw has a curved-back handle which adds depth and strength to every cut, providing greater scraping speed with less effort.
- It features a steel handle with a non-slip rubber grip, a chrome-plated and taper-ground curved blade with large, precision cut tooth pattern, and a slight curvature at the neck for a much more comfortable use.
- This high end top of the class power tool has precision-ground, advanced razor-sharp teeths with cutting angles providing fast, clean and extremely smooth cutting action. Superbly designed with rubber hand-grip which absorbs vibration while being used.
- The hard chrome-plated blade has 5 teeth per inch configuration, provides a smoother start to the cutting stroke. It resists rust and effects of tree resin, and wipes clean easily. Molded-rubber handle supports the high-performance, fast-cutting, curved blade that fits securely inside its custom-fitted, pivoting, black polypropylene sheath with detachable belt holder.
- Great combination of high performance curved blade with a comfortable sure-grip handle that really sticks in your hands. 30 cm (11.8 in) blade length, it is the perfect tool box sized scrapingg equipment to be kept all the time in one's tool box for an additionall cutting job support, delivering safety and comfort to every use dedicated to provide pruning support for any kind of cutting task, suitable for serious pruning activities or cutting thick branches.
- Made in Japan, this powerful cutting instrument offers steady assistance to any kind of pruning errands. It is easy to carry, simple to use, low maintenance, and can effortlessly adapt to diverse pruning activities with the help of its portable design.
- With its smooth cutting action, sharp precision, and compatibility with any kind of hand carving works, it is capable of providing the most proficient seams through its tough teethed blades and cutting slit.
- It has an electroless nickel plating, coating the entire blade for strong rust resistance and has a slot at the bottom of the scabbard is even more efficient at discharging sawdust.
- With the new handle, improved scabbard and 3D locking system, it deters the saw from plummeting out with the locking system. It protects the scabbard from the teeth improving it's lifespan and provides an assurance of immunity from various kinds of lacerations or cuts, keeping every finger safe.