Gomboy Curve Professional 210
This folding saw with curved blade is ideal for pruning, camping, or hunting.
[tab name="Technical Specs"]
Big Bear Tools offers Silky Saws Gomboy Curve Professional 210
- Silky Saws Gomboy Curve Professional 210 mm (8.3 in) blade length and 6.8 mm teeth per inch is a heavy-duty blade gear. It is the perfect shear to be kept in one's toolbox for additional cutting work support.
- Authentic premium Japanese steel, it has micro patterned no-slip handle utilizing Mirai-Me blade technology: the blade has 4 cutting angles along its length as it leaves a smooth surface after cutting, and rip-cut, cross-cut, or slant-cut slitting capacity on creases it creates with its two cutting positions.
- This top of the class standard equipment from the Bear Necessities exquisite tool line up is a work of art, with its non-set teeth the blades are made taper ground to reduce resistance, giving smoother, easier, and faster cutting performance.
- Engineered to perfection, it has impulse-hardened teeth blades which are heated instantly and hardened, staying sharp about 3X longer than non-hardened teeth and hard chrome plating conveying exceedingly high durable surface, resistant to rust and the effects of resin.
- It delivers comfort to every use dedicated to providing cutting support for any kind of cutting-related jobs. It is simple to use, easy to carry, low maintenance, and can effortlessly adapt to diverse activities.
- Receiving "top of the line" quality from various awards and nominations, this tool can be used for any day to day cutting tasks or similar jobs. The product comes with a custom carrying case.
Save this product for later