Gyokucho Trenching Hoe with long Aluminum Handle
For breaking up soil, flattening soil, weeding, seeding, and planting.
Stainless steel blade is easy to maintain. The long aluminum handle is very light and easy to work with.
[tab name="Technical Specs"]
Big Bear Tools offers Gyokucho Trenching Hoe with long Aluminum Handle
- Gyokucho Trenching Hoe with long Aluminum Handle 58.5 inches in length is a compact Japanese scraper for heavily overgrown gardens or backyard cultivation, very suitable for a small yard or backyard size plot farming.
- With its compact size, it is the perfect sized tool to be kept in one's toolbox for additional digging work support.
- This top of the class standard shape equipment from the Bear Necessities exquisite tool line up is a work of art, as it provides safety and comfort to every use dedicated to delivering support for any kind of scraping related activities, whether ordinary plot cleaning or vigorous backyard lot cultivation.
- This powerful digging device offers steady assistance to any kind of farming chores. With an easy to grasp handle width, it is simple to use, and low maintenance. It is very safe to carry, and can effortlessly adapt to diverse small cultivation activities with the help of its portable design that aims to deliver comfortable working experience.
- Made with stainless steel (SUS420J2) and aluminum, this heavy-duty equipment from our Bear Necessities tool line up is a piece of incredible equipment made meticulously and engineered to perfectly aligned with your specific needs.
- Receiving "top of the line" quality from various awards and nominations, this tool can be used for any day to day clearing tasks or similar jobs.