Gyokucho Weeding Sickle
The blade is designed so that you can cut weeds above ground. Not recommended for digging into soil.
[tab name="Technical Specs"]
Big Bear Tools offers Gyokucho Weeding Sickle
- Gyokucho Weeding Sickle 12.5 inches long and 4.5 inches blade length stainless steel (SUS420J2) is a compact Japanese for harvesting celery that can be used to collect farm produce with astounding ease.
- With its compact size and measures, it is the perfect sized weeder to be kept in one's toolbox for additional cutting work support.
- This top of the class standard shape equipment from the Bear Necessities exquisite tool line up is a work of art, as it provides safety and comfort to every use dedicated to delivering support for any kind of cutting jobs, whether for an ordinary plot or vigorous backyard farming.
- This powerful farming device offers steady assistance to any kind of related chores. With an easy to grasp handle width, it is simple to use, low maintenance, It is very safe to carry, and can effortlessly adapt to diverse cutting activities with the help of its portable design to perform comfortable weeding experience.
- This heavy-duty equipment is an incredible device made meticulously and engineered to perfectly aligned with your specific needs.
- Receiving "top of the line" quality from various awards and nominations, this tool can be used for any day to day shearing tasks or similar jobs. Best used for right-hand grip.
Save this product for later