HANDCRAFT Woodcarving Tool — Rotary and Reciprocating
HCT-30S HANDCRAFT woodcarving tool, by Tokyo Automach.
The HCT-30S is the same as the HCT-30A Reciprocating tool; however, it also includes a headpiece and bits for rotary-action sculpting, carving, and cutting.
The HANDCRAFT woodcarving tool is designed for swift and smooth cutting of most types of wood, particulary hard wood.
Quick and easy to use
- Fit in a blade, plug the cord into an AC outlet, and you're ready to enjoy woodcarving.
- The standard electrical cord makes handling much easier.
- Free-floating action keeps the blade motionless until it is pressed against the wood.
- Rugged aluminum diecast body is extremely durable and damage-free.
Low power consumption
- No mechanical loss; saves over 20% on electricity compared to rigid-drive models.
- Easily cuts the hardest woods, such as zelkova, rosewood, and ebony.
Clip-on hanger included for convenient wall hanging.