HANDCRAFT Woodcarving Tool — Reciprocating
HCT-30A HANDCRAFT woodcarving tool, by Tokyo Automach.
The HANDCRAFT woodcarving tool is designed for swift and smooth cutting of most types of wood, particulary hard wood.
Quick and easy to use
- Fit in a blade, plug the cord into an AC outlet, and you're ready to enjoy woodcarving.
- The standard electrical cord makes handling much easier.
- Free-floating action keeps the blade motionless until it is pressed against the wood.
- Rugged aluminum diecast body is extremely durable and damage-free.
Low power consumption
- No mechanical loss; saves over 20% on electricity compared to rigid-drive models.
- Easily cuts the hardest woods, such as zelkova, rosewood, and ebony.
Clip-on hanger included for convenient wall hanging.
If you would like the rotary headpiece and bits, please see the HCT-30S model.