Hatchet H 008 SV (0.8 kg, 17.5 inch Shaft)
A small axe for outdoor use in forests and open land. Made from blasted and clear-lacquered ironwork, it is also suitable for work in the garden. The shaft is curved and made from hickory. An edge protector is included.
[tab name="Technical Specs"]
- The axe is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel using traditional methods in use since 1697.
- The steel is struck several times, increasing its density and thereby the durability of the axe.
- Has a clear tempered zone within which the axe can be sharpened whilst not detracting from the strength of the edge.
- The shaft is made from hickory and treated with linseed oil.
- Weight: 800 g
- Shaft length: 440 mm (17.5")