Hedge/Boxwood Shears (210mm) — White Paper Steel
Big Bear Tools offers Gyokucho Hedge/Boxwood Shears (210mm) — White Paper Steel
- An Original Gyokucho product, Hedge/Boxwood Shears (210mm) — White Paper Steel is a heavy-duty gardening shears that can be used to cut branches, vines, and twigs with astounding ease. With its commendable size of 210 mm long, it is the perfect sized pruner to be kept all the time in one's toolbox for additional cutting work support.
- This top of the class standard handle shape equipment from the Bear Necessities exquisite tool line up is a work of arr, as it provides safety and comfort to every use dedicated to provide cutting support for any kind of pruning jobs, whether ordinary backyard pruning or vigorous lot cleaning. This powerful pruning device offers steady assistance to any kind of pruning chores.
- With a comfortable handle width, it is simple to use, easy to carry, low maintenance, and can effortlessly adapt to diverse pruning activities with the help of its portable design, engineered towards your specific needs.
- This state of the art tool from our Bear Necessities tool line up is incredible equipment made meticulously in Japan.
- Receiving "top of the line" quality from various awards and nominations, this tool can be used for any day to day pruning tasks or similar jobs.
Save this product for later