Hedge Shear - 8 1/4 in
From the shaping of large shrubs and hedges, to the trimming of grass and other plants, Corona® meets the needs of professionals with a diverse line of innovative specialty shears built to exacting standards of craftsmanship.
[tab name="Technical Specs"]
Big Bear Tools offers Corona Hedge Shear - 8 1/4 in
- Corona Hedge Shear - 8 1/4 inches forged steel alloy hedge blades and top-grade 9 1/2 hardwood handles, it is a compact tool that can be used with astounding ease. It's a perfect sized equipment to be kept in one's toolbox for additional work support.
- This top of the class equipment from the Bear Necessities exquisite product line up is a work of art. Ergonomically engineered, with its fully heat-treated for strength, limb notch for larger branches, and comfortable non-slip grips, offering additional protection on hands, fingers, and wrists with every use.
- Effective and simple to use, this powerful device offers steady assistance to any kind of relevant chores with its durable cutting adjustment. It makes cleaning and using the equipment much more convenient with its non-clogging cut technology that prevents sap build-up.
- Providing support for any kind of shearing related jobs. Made meticulously to perfection, receiving "top of the line" quality from various awards and nominations, with light sturdy handles and blades made of a high-quality forged blade to provide a clean and precise cut.
- Compact slim design, essential, affordable, it is very simple to carry, low maintenance, and can easily adapt to diverse activities.