High-Performance Orchard Lopper - 32 in
Unmatched blade design dramatically reduces the force required to cut.
[tab name="Technical Specs"]
Big Bear Tools offers Corona High-Performance Orchard Lopper - 32 in
- Corona High-Performance Orchard Lopper - 32 inches in lenght and 2 1/4 inches cutting capacity, this forged bypass looper with aluminum handles, is a heavy-duty blade gear perfect to be kept in one's toolbox for additional cutting work support.
- This top of the class equipment from the Bear Necessities exquisite tool line up is a work of art. It has a new and improved locking nut which eliminates nut-retaining clip (of former AL 8461), with blades that are formulated to reduce resistance, giving smoother, easier, and faster cutting performance.
- It delivers comfort to every use dedicated to providing cutting support for any kind of cutting-related jobs. It is simple to use, easy to carry, low maintenance, and can effortlessly adapt to diverse activities.
- Receiving "top of the line" quality from various awards and nominations, this tool can be used for any day to day cutting tasks or similar jobs.
- This wonderful gear has lightweight high-strength elliptical 32 inches aluminum handles, resharpenable and replaceable dual arc bypass blade of fully heat-treated forged steel, shaped slant-ground hook with self-cleaning capabilities, and deep sap groove makes it indispensable compared to the usual tool you see in the market.
Save this product for later