Hori Hori Knife
Big Bear Tools offers Gyokucho Hori Hori Knife
- An Original Gyokucho product, Hori Hori Knife is a compact Japanese weeding knife for heavily overgrown gardens that can be used to cut grasses with astounding ease.
- With its compact size of 11.5 inches long including the handle, it is the perfect sized weeder to be kept all the time in one's toolbox for additional cutting work support.
- This top of the class standard shape equipment from the Bear Necessities exquisite tool line up is a work of art, as it provides safety and comfort to every use dedicated to delivering weeding support for any kind of cutting jobs, whether ordinary plot weeding or vigorous backyard plot clearing.
- This powerful knife/trowel cross offers steady assistance to any kind of weeding chores, best used for planting, transplanting, grubbing, removing roots or deep-rooted weeds, or dividing perennials. Came from the Japanese word for digging (hori), traditionally used in Japan to collect specimens for bonsai, the knife has a heavy steel blade that is dished with a serrated edge on one side and a sharpened edge on the other.
- With an easy to grasp handle, it is simple to use, low maintenance, It is very safe to carry, and can effortlessly adapt to diverse weeding activities with the help of its portable design to perform comfortable working experience.
- This heavy-duty work of art tool from our Bear Necessities tool line up is incredible equipment made meticulously and engineered to perfectly aligned with your specific needs.
- Receiving "top of the line" quality from various awards and nominations, this tool can be used for any day to day weeding tasks or similar jobs.
Save this product for later