IBUKI 390 (XL Teeth)
Best-selling, heavy-duty, professional hand saw with a very well-balanced 15-2/5-inch, curved fixed blade. Large, comfortable sure-grip handle gives strength and flexibility to the full length of the saw. Curved blade provides a greater cutting speed with less effort. Utilizes proprietary Silky 4-RETSUME (Four Rows of Teeth) Technology. Teeth are set in such a way that there appears to be 4 rows of them. Ideal for the toughest pruning jobs! The heavy duty blade with precision-ground, razor-sharp, 5.5 teeth per inch is designed to cut on a pull stroke and provides fast, clean and extremely smooth cutting action. Superbly designed comfortable rubber hand grip absorbs vibration while cutting and provides excellent control over the full length of the saw. The hard chrome-plated blade resists rust and effects of tree resin, and wipes clean easily. Great combination of high performance blade with a comfortable sure-grip handle that really sticks in your hands. Exceptional design, strength, balance and superior finish quality. Comes with a custom black polypropylene sheath equipped with both ring and belt strap attachments that can be used on the left and right side and allow attachment to a tree saddle using carabiner. Suitable for serious pruning tasks and ideal for aggressive cutting and efficient chip removal. Made in Japan.
[tab name="Technical Specs"]
Big Bear Tools offers Silky Saws IBUKI 390 (XL Teeth)
- Ibuki 390 (XL Teeth) is one of our best-selling, heavy-duty, professional portable hand saw from our enormous line of great quality shear blades from Silky Saws.
- It has a very well-balanced 15-2/5-inch, a curved fixed that which employs proprietary Silky 4-RETSUME (Four Rows of Teeth) Technology in its every cut.
- With its grand, comfortable sure-grip handle conveys flexibility and equilibrium to the full length of the saw as it balances convenience for a long duration of usage.
- Delivering a tremendous cutting speed with less effort with its curved blade infused with 4-row 5.5 per inch teeth set and scabbard. Beyond its striking design, it is easy to carry with a minimum weight of 185 lbs.
- Razor-sharp and essential for the hardest pruning jobs, this heavy-duty shear blade with precision-ground trimming technology, is a razor-sharp hand tool designed to cut on a full onslaught and provides abrupt, neat, and incredibly polished cutting protocol.
- With its top of the line designed to offer a comfortable rubber handgrip, it soaks up shock and vibration while being used.
- It provides outstanding constraints over the full length of the hand saw. The arduous chrome-plated blade has an advanced technology to combat rust and the effects of resin from the trees or shrubs.
- This top of the shearing brand made in Japan is designed to be durable, symmetrical, with exemplary finished quality. It is a great combination of convenience, power and high performance, with its comfortable sure-grip handle that certainly grips in your hands, It is easy to use, and wipes grips effortlessly.
- The package comes with a custom black polypropylene sheath furnished with both ring and belt strap accessories that can be wielded on the left and right side which enables usage on remote locations or inconvenient spots.
- Favorable for urgent pruning jobs, it is ideal for contentious cutting and urgent chip disposal. With operating weight of 1.2 pounds (540 grams) operating weight; 1.85 pounds (840 grams) weight with sheath.
- Product applications include pruning & trimming, lawn and garden. It has a limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship.