KAMISORIME 375 (XL Teeth)
Two-handed, professional, heavy-duty saw with a 14-4/5-inch, ultra-strong, curved fixed blade.
[tab name="Technical Specs"]
Big Bear Tools offers Silky Saws KAMISORIME 375 (XL Teeth)
- An Original Silky Saws product, KAMISORIME 375 (XL Teeth) is a top of the line rust-resistant, hard chrome-plated, taper-ground curved blade with an impulse-hardened non-set tooth design. From our prestigious Bear Necessities top of the line of equipments, it has a curved-back handle which adds depth and strength to every cut, providing greater scraping speed with less effort.
- It features a steel handle with a non-slip rubber grip, a chrome-plated and taper-ground curved blade with large, precision cut tooth pattern, and a slight curvature at the neck for a much more comfortable use.
- This high end top of the class power tool has precision-ground, razor-sharp teeths with cutting angles providing fast, clean and extremely smooth cutting action. Superbly designed with rubber hand-grip which absorbs vibration while being used.
- The hard chrome-plated blade has 5.5 teeth per inch (6.5 teeth per 30 mm) teeth configuration, resists rust and effects of tree resin, and wipes clean easily.
- Molded-rubber handle supports the high-performance, fast-cutting, curved blade that fits securely inside its custom-fitted, pivoting, black polypropylene sheath with detachable belt holder. Great combination of high performance curved blade with a comfortable sure-grip handle that really sticks in your hands.
- With its 14-4/5-inch (375 mm) blade length and 1.45 mm kerfs, it is the perfect tool box sized scraping equipment to be kept all the time in one's tool box for an additional cutting job support.
- This top of the line standard handle shape equipment from our exquisite tool line up is a work of art, as it provides safety and comfort to every use dedicated to provide pruning support for any kind of cutting task, suitable for serious pruning tasks or cutting large branches.
- This powerful cutting instrument offers steady assistance to any kind of pruning errands. It is easy to carry, with only 0.95 pounds (420 grams) operating weight; 1.55 pounds (700 grams) weight with sheath in total, it is easy to use, low maintenance, and can easily adapt to diverse pruning activities with the help of its portable design.
- With its smooth cutting action, sharp precision, and compatibility with any kind of hand carving works, it is capable of providing the most proficient seams through its tough teethed blades and cutting slit.
- It provides an assurance of immunity from various kinds of lacerations or cuts, keeping every finger safe.
- Made in Japan. KAMISORIME 375 (XL Teeth) comes in durable black polypropylene sheath with detachable belt holder with limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
- 14-4/5-inch (375 mm) blade length
- 5.5 teeth per inch (6.5 teeth per 30 mm) teeth configuration
- 0.95 pounds (420 grams) operating weight; 1.55 pounds (700 grams) weight with sheath
- Durable black polypropylene sheath with belt clip is included
- Product applications include pruning & trimming, lawn & garden
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
Save this product for later