KAMISORIME 375 (XL Teeth)
Two-handed, professional, heavy-duty saw with a 14-4/5-inch, ultra-strong, curved fixed blade.
[tab name="Technical Specs"]
Curved-back handle adds depth and strength. This saw is suitable for serious pruning tasks or cutting large branches. Features a steel handle with a non-slip rubber grip, a chrome-plated and taper-ground curved blade with large, precision cut tooth pattern, and a slight curvature at the neck for comfortable use. Superbly designed rubber hand-grip absorbs vibration while cutting. The precision-ground, razor-sharp teeth provide fast, clean and extremely smooth cutting action. The hard chrome-plated blade resists rust and effects of tree resin, and wipes clean easily. Great combination of high performance blade with a comfortable sure-grip handle that really sticks in your hands. Exceptional design, strength, balance and superior finish quality. Durable black polypropylene sheath with belt holder is included. Suitable for heavy pruning tasks and cutting large branches. Made in Japan.
- 14-4/5-inch (375 mm) blade length
- 5.5 teeth per inch (6.5 teeth per 30 mm) teeth configuration
- 0.95 pounds (420 grams) operating weight; 1.55 pounds (700 grams) weight with sheath
- Durable black polypropylene sheath with belt clip is included
- Product applications include pruning & trimming, lawn & garden
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship