LÖWE 14.104 Compact Bypass Pruner
Compact Bypass Pruner, with standard handle shape
Bypass pruning shears produce a clean cut that is gentle on the plant, as the blades glide past each other. They are ideally suited for finer work and use with delicate or fibrous woods that require a cut with less cutting force. Their design allows shoots to be cut off flush at the base.
[tab name="Technical Specs"]
Big Bear Tools offers Original LÖWE LÖWE 14.104 Compact Bypass Pruner
- LÖWE 14.104 Compact Bypass Pruner 19 cm length, 180 g in weight, and 22 mm in cutting diameter is a compact tool that can be used to cut branches with astounding ease.
- This Compact Bypass hand shears, is the perfect sized pruner to be kept all the time in one's toolbox for additional cutting work support.
- The top of the class equipment from the Bear Necessities exquisite tool line up is a work of art, as it provides safety and comfort to every use dedicated to provide pruning support for any kind of pruning jobs, whether ordinary backyard pruning or vigorous plot clearing.
- This powerful pruning device offers steady assistance to any kind of pruning chores with its dual shock absorber cutting down the impact on hands with every use.
- It is very easy to carry, low maintenance, and can easily adapt to diverse pruning activities with the help of its portable design comfortable pruning experience.
- Made meticulously and engineered to perfection, receiving "top of the line" quality from various awards and nominations, this tool can be used for any day to day pruning tasks or similar jobs.
- Compact design, slim, pointed, lightweight, good balance (not top-heavy), this product comes as a right hand grip tool as a blade with wire cutter.
- Spiral spring: LO-14.003
Search LÖWE Spare Parts here.