LÖWE 5.124 Small anvil pruner with pointed blade
Same small anvil pruner as item 5.104, but with pointed blade. For the ideal access to very tight treeing. This pruner can be used to cut branches up to 16 mm (5/8") diameter with astonishing ease. All parts are separately available and can easily be replaced.
[tab name="Technical Specs"]
Big Bear Tools offers Original LÖWE 5.124 Small anvil pruner with pointed blade
- An Original LÖWE product, LÖWE 5.124 Small anvil pruner with pointed blade is a compact anvil pruner that can be used to cut branches with remarkable ease.
- With its superb cutting performance combined with lightest weight, 185 g in total, it provides less fatigue on the hands and joints regardless of severity of use.
- With its cutting diameter of 16 mm and length of 18 cm, it is the perfect tool box sized pruner to be kept all the time in one's tool box for an additional cutting job support, that you can literally put inside your pocket.
- This top of the class standard handle shape equipment from the Bear Necessities exquisite tool line up is a work of magic, as it provides safety and comfort to every use dedicated to provide pruning support for any kind of pruning jobs, whether ordinary backyard pruning or strenuous backyard plot clearing.
- This powerful pruning device offers steady assistance to any kind of pruning chores. It is easy to use, low maintenance, and can easily adapt to diverse pruning activities with the help of its portable design comfortable pruning experience.
- A heavy-duty work of art tool made meticulously in Germany. It is very manageable to carry, in small hand size, and can work either for right or left-hand grip, perfect for pruning branches in very tight areas.
- Receiving "top of the line" quality from various awards and nominations, this tool can be used for any day to day pruning duties or comparable tasks.
- All parts ("Blade: 5001/B, Blade pointed: 5021/B, Anvil (base): 5002, Anvil (base) pointed: 5022, Spring with screw and nut: 5003, Bolt with sleeve and nut: 5005, Screws with sleeve for anvil: 1006, and Set spare parts: 5007) are all individually available for purchase, safe to use, and can be easily replaced.
- Blade: 5001/B
- Blade pointed: 5021/B
- Anvil (base): 5002
- Anvil (base) pointed: 5022
- Spring with screw and nut: 5003
- Bolt with sleeve and nut: 5005
- Screws with sleeve for anvil: 1006
- Set spare parts: 5007