LÖWE 8.104 Anvil pruner with curved blade
Curved blade anvil pruner with adjustable handle width. Amazing new curved blade/anvil style combination hand pruner. Unique adjustable handles ensure a perfect fit for any hand size from Medium to Large hands both left and right handed. Maximum cutting capacity is 1" or 24mm.Very little maintenance required. The Lowe 8104 from Germany has arrived! All parts are replaceable and readily available from Big Bear Tools. This tool is exceptional in quality and design and receives our "Top Tool" distinction.
[tab name="Technical Specs"]
Big Bear Tools offers Original LÖWE 8.104 Anvil pruner with curved blade
- An Original LÖWE product, LÖWE 8.104 Anvil pruner with curved blade is a magnificent top of the line product from our Bear Necessities.
- With an adjustable handle width, it provides style and comfort at the same time. It has a maximum cutting potential of 1 inch or 24 mm.
- It is easy to use, low maintenance, and can easily adapt to varying handle size width for a much more comfortable pruning experience to any specific handsize.
- A heavy-duty work of art tool made meticulously in Germany. This powerful 21 cm long hand device is perfect for any kind of pruning chores and related jobs, and works best with M and L hand sizes.
- It offers steady assistance to any kind of pruning duties, whether ordinary backyard pruning or robust backyard plot clearing.
- It is easy to carry, with only 250 g and works with either left or right-hand grasp.
- Receiving "top of the line" quality from various awards and nominations, this tool can be used for any day to day pruning activities or relevant jobs.
- All parts (Blade: LO-8001/B, Anvil (base) with screw: LO-8002, Spring: LO-6003, and Set spare parts in a blister: LO-8007) are all individually available and can be easily replaced.
- Blade: LO-8001/B
- Anvil (base) with screw: LO-8002
- Spring: LO-6003
- Set spare parts in a blister: LO-8007