LÖWE 9.107 Ergonomic bypass pruner
Bypass pruning shears with easy-to-replace blade, and continuously adjustable handle width. Same as 9.104, except with ergonomically shaped handle -- curved inwards -- for small hands.
[tab name="Technical Specs"]
Big Bear Tools offers Original LÖWE 9.107 Ergonomic bypass pruner
- An Original LÖWE product, LÖWE 9.107 Ergonomic bypass pruner is a compact anvil pruner that can be used to cut branches with astounding ease.
- With a length of 21 cm and a weight of only 245 g, it is the perfect sized pruner to be kept all the time in one's toolbox for additional cutting work support.
- This top of the class standard handle shape equipment from the Bear Necessities exquisite tool line up is a work of magic, as it provides safety and comfort to every use dedicated to provide pruning support for any kind of pruning jobs, whether ordinary backyard pruning or vigorous backyard plot clearing.
- This powerful pruning device offers steady assistance to any kind of pruning chores. With an adjustable handle width, it is easy to use, low maintenance, and can easily adapt to diverse pruning activities with the help of its portable design comfortable pruning experience.
- This heavy-duty work of art tool from our Bear Necessities tool line up is incredible equipment made meticulously in Germany.
- It is very easy to carry, with a cutting diameter of 22 mm, it can be used best with right-hand grip.
- Receiving "top of the line" quality from various awards and nominations, this tool can be used for any day to day pruning tasks or similar jobs.
- It has an external blade position for rapid replacement. Available in Small, Medium or Large hand sizes.
- With handles curved inwards and adjustable handle width, this work of wonder is ideal for smaller hands.
- Blade: LO-9001/B
- Counterblade: LO-9002
- Spring: LO-6003
- Bearing in a blister: LO-6005
- Set spare parts in a blister: LO-9007