LÖWE 8.109 Anvil pruner with curved blade and rotating handle
Same anvil pruner as item 8.104, but with rotating handle. Spares hand and wrist. All parts are separately available and can easily be replaced.
[tab name="Technical Specs"]
Big Bear Tools offers Original LÖWE 8.109 Anvil pruner with curved blade and rotating handle
- An Original LÖWE product, LÖWE 8.109 is an Anvil pruner with a curved blade and rotating handle.
- This work of art from our Bear Necessities equipment line up is a heavy-duty hand tool with adjustable handle width, and rotating handle providing less pressure on the hands and joints.
- It has an external blade position for a quick replacement. With its 21 cm length and 24 mm cutting diameter, it delivers constant assistance to any kind of pruning chores, whether simple backyard gardening or strenuous small size plot clearing.
- It is easy to carry, with only 290 g and it works best with right-hand grasp. All parts (Blade: LO-8001/B, Anvil base with screw: LO-8002, Spring: LO-6003, and Set spare parts in a blister: LO-8007) are all individually available, can be effortlessly restored, and can be purchased separately. It is available in M and L hand size.
- Blade: LO-8001/B
- Anvil (base) with screw: LO-8002
- Spring: LO-6003
- Set spare parts in a blister: LO-8007