NATANOKO 2000, 330mm (XL Teeth) Extra blade
[tab name="Technical Specs"]
Big Bear Tools offers Silky Saws NATANOKO 2000, 330mm (XL Teeth) Extra blade
- NATANOKO 2000, 330mm (XL Teeth) Extra blade from Silky Saws.
- With its easily detachable mechanism, durability, and can easily replace any used blades without any fuss.
- With the safety features of spring-loaded blade lock of NATANOKO 2000, 330mm (XL Teeth) Extra blade, it provides an assurance of immunity from various kinds of lacerations or cuts, keeping every finger safe.
- From our top of the class Bear Necessities tool line up, a great combination of high performance curved blade and comfortable precision in every cut. With its 13-inch (330 mm) blade length, 1.1 mm kerfs, 5.5 teeth per inch (6.5 teeth per 30 mm) teeth configuration, and weighing 0.65 pounds (300 grams) operating weight; 1.1 pounds (480 grams) weight with sheath, it is the perfect sized tool to be kept all the time in one's toolbox for an additional cutting job support.
- With its smooth cutting action and compatibility with any kind of hand carving works, it is capable of providing the most proficient scraping through its tough teethed blades and cutting slit.
- Durable black polypropylene sheath with belt holder is included. Best to work with product applications including pruning & trimming, lawn & garden and other related tasks.
- With limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
Save this product for later