Notch Fiberglass Pole Core Filled 8ft
Notch’s core filled fiberglass poles are very rigid, lightweight, and don’t splinter in your hands. These poles are extruded fiberglass and batch tested to 100kV.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer.
[tab name="Technical Specs"]
• Lightweight, rigid, extremely durable.
• Wall thickness = 0.125in
• Outside dia.= 1.25in
• Batch tested to 100kV per foot for 5 minutes.
• Exceptional strength
• Flexural strength (per ASTM D7264) ≥ 380 Kgf
• Compression Strength ≥ 250Kgf
• Barcol Hardness (per ASTM D2583) ≥ 45B
• Ferrules constructed of aircraft grade aluminum
• Base poles feature a heavy duty rubber boot
• Protective surface veil prevents fiber blooming at surface caused by abrasion
• Fits variety of saw head, lopper, & Big Shot® accessories (sold separatel