Notch TriBloc With 3/4 in. Tenex Standard Sling, 16 ft
With the Notch TriBloc standard sling the Triple Thimble allows you to add friction at the rigging point or run two lines separately. Run your line through more than one hole of the Triple Thimble to reduce the forces on the rigging point, make controlling the load easier, and do it all without rope-on-rope friction.
[tab name=Technical Specs"]
• Standard 16’ sling constructed of Samson’s ¾” 12 strand low stretch Tenex hollow braid
• Anchor sling spliced by the splicing experts at Rope Logic
• Triple hole thimble that adds friction in the rigging system to the top of the tree, thus adding safety by reducing rigging point stress, compared to a system that uses a block or pulley
• The rigging line can be woven through the three holes for its maximum friction, or fewer holes for less friction.
• Staggered hole pattern offers new options for tandem rigging
• Pair up with Notch Port-a-wrap for those heavy loads; always know your safe working loads of your system
• WLL = 2,200lbs
• Max running rope = ¾”
|Strand count||12 Strand|
|WLL||2200 lbs ( 9.7 kN )|
|Manufacture part number||SPLICING|
|Country of manufacture||US|