Notch TriBloc With 3/4 in. Tenex Whoopie Sling 3-5 ft
These triple hole thimbles add friction in the rigging system to anchor point, adding safety by reducing rigging point stress compared to a system that uses a block or pulley. Also, with the benefit of friction, the climber can often take over on the rigging line AFTER the groundperson has controlled the initial drop. This is true on small-to-medium loads. This frees up the groundperson to use both hands & the climber can FINISH the lowering. The rigging line can be woven through the three holes for its maximum friction, or fewer holes for less friction. However, the climber should not have to travel back to do any adjustments; just pick the friction level predicted & continue to use it. The triple hole thimbles to NOT add significant friction. You can use the Triple Thimble without a basal lowering device on small-to-medium loads, but once you get to medium-and-above size loads, it's time to add the basal lowering device. Lightweight & durable, the triple hole thimbles have no moving parts to wear out or damage & come spliced onto an adjustable whoopie sling or standard straight sling made from 3/4 inch Tenex from Samson. Made in the USA.
[tab name="Technical Specs"]
• Adjustable 3-5’ whoopie constructed of Samson’s ¾” 12 strand low stretch Tenex hollow braid
• Anchor sling spliced by the splicing experts at Rope Logic
• Triple hole thimble that adds friction in the rigging system to the top of the tree, thus adding safety by reducing rigging point stress, compared to a system that uses a block or pulley
• The rigging line can be woven through the three holes for its maximum friction, or fewer holes for less friction.
• Staggered hole pattern offers new options for tandem rigging
• Pair up with Notch Port-a-wrap for those heavy loads; always know your safe working loads of your system
• WLL = 2,200lbs
• Max running rope = ¾”
|Item Weight||1.72 kg|
|Product Dimensions||152.4 x 1.9 x 1.9 cm|
|Item Model Number||40638|
|Size||3-5' x 3/4"|
|Included Components||Climbing, climbing-slings|