Pole Saw Scabbard
Brand: Weaver Leather
Protect pole saw teeth with this strap-on scabbard.
[tab name="Technical Specs"]
Big Bear Tools offers Weaver Leather Pole Saw Scabbard
- Weaver Leather Pole Saw Scabbard is a stylish, practical, and economical leather holster for your ever-dependable equipment. This top of the class carry-on is designed to accommodate the shape of the equipment from our prestige Bear Necessities exquisite product line up.
- It is a work of art, as it provides safety and comfort to every use dedicated to providing support for your well-loved tools. Holds a curved saw and a pruner, it effortlessly carries your equipment, engineered from top of the line materials which offers steady assistance to any kind of chores and terrain.
- Constructed of lockstitched and riveted black rubberized belting, with nickel-plated dee ring for securing scabbard to the saddle, allowing you to take a pole saw into a tree. This scabbard secures the blade with a 5/8 inches wide strap, made from top-grain steer hide harness leather on the leather style, and blacktop grain steer hide leather on the belting styles.
- It features a clip and dee for easy attachment to the saddle when working above the ground. Easy to use, low maintenance, and can easily adapt to diverse pruning activities with the help of its portable design and engineered materials.
- Receiving "top of the line" quality from various awards and nominations, this product can be used for any day to day tasks or similar jobs.
- Will accommodate the Fanno #FI-1125s-B, Seymour Smith #20-B, Bartlett Mfg. #4402 and other pole saws. This product features an 18 inches long strap with eight hole adjustments (maximum 3-1/2 inches opening).
Save this product for later