Silky Pocketboy Curve Professional
The same quality you expect in any Pocketboy folding saw, Silky Saw's Pocketboy Curve Professional makes cutting easy. Impulse hardened teeth and a hard chrome treated finish are standard on this "Little Giant."
Order extra blades here.
[tab name="Technical Specs"]
Big Bear Tools offers Silky Saws Silky Pocketboy Curve Professional
- Silky Saws Silky Pocketboy Curve Professional SI-726-13 SI-726-17 130mm/170mm blade length, 1.2 mm kerf, 230 g weight, and 6.8/ 8 teeth per inch teeth configuration is a heavy-duty blade gear. It is the perfect shear to be kept in one's toolbox for additional cutting work support, utilizing Mirai-Me blade technology, the blade of the future!
- This top of the class equipment from the Bear Necessities exquisite tool line up is a work of art, with its blades made to reduce resistance, giving smoother, easier, and faster cutting performance.
- Engineered to perfection, it has chrome plating with a highly durable surface which makes it resistant to rust and the effects of resin. Folds up and closes neatly, it has security screws which offers protection against accidental opening or closing of the foldable blade.
- Best used for pruning or trimming of lawn, gardening jobs, or construction-related activities. It delivers comfort to every use dedicated to providing cutting support for any kind of cutting-related jobs, curved for easier cuts. It is simple to use, easy to carry, low maintenance, and can effortlessly adapt to diverse activities.
- Receiving "top of the line" quality from various awards and nominations, this tool can be used for any day to day cutting tasks or similar errands. The product comes with a carrying case made of strong materials.