Silky TSURUGI Curve, Large Teeth, 330mm
The Tsurugi Curve is similar to the uniquely designed straight Tsurugi, but is a much more aggressive impulse-hardened blade in popular sizes which will still fit into tight crotches without damage to opposing limbs. The Tsurugi is possibly the lightest weight, best balanced "big saw" ever produced, having no handle screws, nuts or extraneous hardware to keep it together. The comfortable, 2-part rubber grip is held together by an ingenious integration with the full tang blade. The Tsurugi Curve comes in a unique aluminum scabbard that can be attached to the belt or leg, depending on the users preference, and has eight rollers protecting the entryway.
[tab name="Technical Specs"]
Big Bear Tools offers Silky Saws Silky TSURUGI Curve, Large Teeth, 330mm
- Silky Saws TSURUGI Curve Large Teeth 330 mm blade length, 7.5 teeth per 30 mm, 465 g in weight, and 1.6 mm kerfs is a heavy-duty saw and pruning gear.
- It is the perfect shear to be kept all the time in one's toolbox for additional cutting work support.
- This top of the class standard equipment from the Bear Necessities exquisite tool line up is a work of art, as it provides safety and comfort to every use dedicated to providing cutting support for any kind of cutting-related jobs.
- State of the art tool from our Bear Necessities equipment line up is incredible equipment made meticulously and engineered to meet a superb quality standard.
- Comes with a comfortable handle, it is simple to use, easy to carry, low maintenance, and can effortlessly adapt to diverse activities.
- Receiving "top of the line" quality from various awards and nominations, this tool can be used for any day to day cutting tasks or similar jobs.