Silky TSURUGI Professional 300 (Medium Teeth)
Sheath saw with 8.85 teeth per 30mm
Meaning “long sword” in English, the TSURUGI is a unique tree saw that utilizes advanced materials and blade grinding techniques to deliver a durable, super slender “spine of teeth,” designed to cut hard-to-soft wood, even in tight quarters. In the prototype stage of development, professionals were amazed by the cutting power and surgical precision that this sleek new blade affords.
Thanks to Silky’s creative team, the TSURUGI comes to market as perhaps the lightest weight, best balanced “big saw” ever produced, having no handle screws, nuts or extraneous hardware to keep it together. The comfortable, 2-part rubber grip is held together by an ingenious integration with the blade tang. And as if the saw alone weren’t enough, each Silky TSURUGI handsaw comes in a unique aluminum scabbard that can be attached to the belt or leg depending on the users preference and has eight rollers protecting the entryway.
[tab name="Technical Specs"]
Big Bear Tools offers Silky Saws Silky TSURUGI Professional 300 (Medium Teeth)
- An Original Silky Saws product, Silky TSURUGI Professional 300 (Medium Teeth) is a top of the line rust-resistant, hard chrome-plated, taper-ground blade with an impulse-hardened tooth design. It utilizes proprietary Silky MIRAI-ME (Smooth Cutting) Technology - The Teeth of the Future!
- From our prestigious Bear Necessities top of the line equipments, this best-selling, state-of-the-art, professional hand saw has a depth and strength to every cut, providing greater scraping speed with less effort. It features a chrome-plated blade with large, and precision cut tooth pattern for a much more comfortable use.
- This high-end top of the class large multi-purpose power saw has precision-ground, advanced razor-sharp teeth with cutting angles providing fast, clean, and extremely smooth cutting action.
- Superbly designed with rubber hand-grip which absorbs vibration while being used. Considered as one of the best cutting tools in the market, the cutting angles of the blade and electronically hardened teeth make scraping well balanced.
- The hard chrome-plated blade has 8.5 teeth per inch (10 teeth per 30 mm) teeth configuration. It resists rust and effects of tree resin and wipes clean easily.
- A high performance curved blade, it is best used with pruning & trimming, lawn & garden or related activities. Beautifully balanced straight pruning tool, with 11.81-inch (300mm) blade length and 0.53 pounds (240 grams) operating weight; 1.01 pounds (460 grams) weight with sheath, it is the perfect heavy-duty scraping equipment to be kept and use all the time for an additional cutting job support.
- This wonderful tool delivers safety and comfort to every use dedicated to provide pruning support for any kind of cutting task. Cutting jobs can be carried out worry-free as the teeth of this saw receive a hard chrome treatment like the rest of the blade.
- The blade's taper-ground large teeth are very suitable for cutting, providing assurance, toughness, and durability to every use.
- Made in Japan to the most rigid of tolerances, this powerful cutting instrument offers steady assistance to any kind of pruning errands. It is simple to use, easy to keep, low maintenance, and can effortlessly adapt to diverse pruning activities with the help of its portable design.
- With its smooth cutting action, sharp precision, and compatibility with any kind of hand carving works, it is capable of providing the most proficient scrapes through its tough teethed blades and competent cutting slit.
- It has an electroless nickel plating and a special coating on the entire blade for strong rust resistance. With the new improved scabbard, inter-changeable blades, and 3D locking system, it deters the saw from plummeting out with the locking system.
- It protects the scabbard from the teeth improving it's lifespan and provides an assurance of immunity from various kinds of lacerations or cuts, keeping every finger safe with the help of security screws which protects against accidental opening or closing of the blade.
- It comes with plastic sheath with belt clip and limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship.