Silky YAMABICO 330 (LG Teeth)
The Silky Yamabico is a dual-purpose pruning saw. Its 13-inch mono-constructed blade has coarse teeth (5 teeth per inch) for your primary cut, but also has fine teeth (8 teeth per inch) on the back of the blade for undercutting to avoid splitting.
The comfortable rubber handle is non-slip, absorbs vibration, and provides superior grip.
Comes with black polypropylene sheath with belt holder.
Suitable for all pruning tasks. Exceptional design -- made in Japan.
[tab name="Technical Specs"]
Big Bear Tools offers Silky Saws Silky YAMABICO 330 (LG Teeth)
- An Original Silky Saws product, Silky YAMABICO 330 (LG Teeth) is a top of the line rust-resistant, hard chrome-plated, taper-ground blade with an impulse-hardened tooth design. It utilizes proprietary Silky MIRAI-ME (Smooth Cutting) Technology - The Teeth of the Future!
- From our prestigious Bear Necessities top of the line pieces of equipment, this best-selling, state-of-the-art, professional hand saw has a depth and strength to every cut, providing greater scraping speed with less effort.
- It features a chrome-plated blade with large, and precision cut tooth pattern for much more comfortable use. This high-end top of the class large multi-purpose power saw has precision-ground, advanced razor-sharp teeth with cutting angles providing fast, clean, and extremely smooth cutting action. Superbly designed with rubber hand-grip which absorbs vibration while being used.
- Considered as one of the best cutting tools in the market, the cutting angles of the blade and electronically hardened teeth make scraping well balanced.
- The hard chrome-plated blade has 5 teeth per inch (6 per 30mm) on the main part of the blade; 8 teeth per inch (10 per 30mm) on the back of the blade teeth configuration. It resists rust and effects of tree resin and wipes clean easily.
- A high performance curved blade, it is best used with pruning & trimming, lawn & garden, or related activities. Beautifully balanced straight pruning tool, 13-inch (330 mm) blade length, and 0.6 pounds (260 grams) without the sheath, it is the perfect heavy-duty scraping equipment to be kept and use all the time for an additional cutting job support.
- This wonderful tool delivers safety and comfort to every use dedicated to provide pruning support for any kind of cutting task. Cutting jobs can be carried out worry-free as the teeth of this saw receive a hard chrome treatment like the rest of the blade.
- The blade's taper-ground large teeth are very suitable for cutting, providing assurance, toughness, and durability to every use. Made in Japan to the most rigid of tolerances, this powerful cutting instrument offers steady assistance to any kind of pruning errands.
- It is simple to use, easy to keep, low maintenance, and can effortlessly adapt to diverse pruning activities with the help of its portable design.
- With its smooth cutting action, sharp precision, and compatibility with any kind of hand carving works, it is capable of providing the most proficient scrapes through its tough teethed blades and competent cutting slit.
- It has an electroless nickel plating and a special coating on the entire blade for strong rust resistance. With the new improved scabbard, interchangeable blades, and 3D locking system, it deters the saw from plummeting out with the locking system.
- It protects the scabbard from the teeth improving it's lifespan and provides an assurance of immunity from various kinds of lacerations or cuts, keeping every finger safe with the help of security screws that protects against accidental opening or closing of the blade.
- It comes with a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship, with black polypropylene sheath and belt holder.