Spirit Level Aluminium LIBELLA 2000
Libella 2000 has a cast and smooth-finished aluminium housing. Crush-proof block vials with very high transparency, durability, a magnifying lens and luminescent reflector. May be supplemented with rails, extensions and gradient wedges — Libella 2000 has a maximum length of 3100 mm, and the option to check inclinations.
[tab name="Technical Specs"]
- The radius of the vial is 1000 mm, giving a sensitivity of 2 mm/m.
- Tolerance in normal position is ±0.25 mm/m, upside down ±0.75 mm/m.
- The liquid in the vial is a low viscosity coloured oil mixture that gives the bubble optimal freedom of movement.
- Highly resistant to ultraviolet light and temperature fluctuations.
- The anti-static properties of the liquid means that the bubble is not affected by static electricity.
What is a spirit level's sensitivity?
The sensitivity of the vial determines how quickly the bubble moves when one end of the spirit level is lifted. The higher the sensitivity the more precise the spirit level is. This means that the bubble of a more precise spirit level reacts more when one end of the spirit level is lifted.
What is a spirit level's tolerance?
Manufacturing tolerance is the sum of all possible minor and microscopically small errors during production. Tolerance is thus the divergence from sensitivity, and the smaller the value the better.