Spirit Level Aluminium PV 80
Extra strong aluminium profile measuring 59x26 mm and weighing 880 g/m. Transparent and durable Crush-proof block vials with temperature-proof vial mountings, highly resistant to ultraviolet light and temperature fluctuations. Horizontal vial with a +30% magnification lens and luminescent reflector.
[tab name="Technical Specs"]
- Tolerance in normal position is ±0.5 mm/m, upside down ±0.5 mm/m.
- Focus vial with colour markings for easy reading and with a 200 mm radius giving a sensitivity of 10 mm/m.
- Shock absorbing end protectors with anti-slip function.
- The liquid in the vial is a low viscosity coloured oil mixture that gives the bubble optimal freedom of movement.
- The anti-static properties of the liquid means that the bubble is not affected by static electricity.
- Length: 800 mm
What is a spirit level's sensitivity?
The sensitivity of the vial determines how quickly the bubble moves when one end of the spirit level is lifted. The higher the sensitivity the more precise the spirit level is. This means that the bubble of a more precise spirit level reacts more when one end of the spirit level is lifted.
What is a spirit level's tolerance?
Manufacturing tolerance is the sum of all possible minor and microscopically small errors during production. Tolerance is thus the divergence from sensitivity, and the smaller the value the better.