Timber Tools' SLICK Chisel with Straight Edge
Large slick with extra long handle and straight edge, manufactured in Germany by MHG Messerschmidt.
- Unique forging procedure developed by Barr Tools at the turn of the century, with handle set in a sleeve.
- Hand-forged with optimal performance characteristics.
- Hardness level of 61 HRC along the entire length.
- For chiselling out the longitudinal grooves of bars.
- Blade length: 7"
- Handle length: 31"
- Available in three sizes: 1", 1.5", and 2".
Save this product for later