VERTEX® BEST Helmet — Red
Comfortable helmet for work at height and rescue
With its strong chin strap, the VERTEX BEST helmet sets the standard in head protection for workers at height. Its unventilated shell ensures protection against electrical risks and molten metal splash. Its six-point mesh headband ensures comfort, and its CenterFit adjustment system adjusts the headband and keeps it centered on the head. The VERTEX BEST is designed to optimally accept hearing protection, the specific VIZIR visor, or a PIXA headlamp.
- Six-point webbing suspension system conforms to the shape of the head for improved comfort. Shock absorption achieved through deformation of the outer shell.
- CenterFit adjustment system ensures centering and optimal stability of the helmet on the head
- Side slots for mounting hearing protection
- Inserts for accepting a VIZIR face shield
- Slot for mounting PIXA headlamp
- Four clips for mounting a headlamp with an elastic headband
- Chin strap designed to limit risk of losing helmet during a fall (strength greater than 50 daN)
- The helmet's unventilated shell protects against electrical hazards and molten metal splash
- Two thicknesses of foam bands included for customized fit
Weight: 455 g
Head circumference min.: 53 cm
Head circumference max.: 63 cm
Guarantee: 3 years
Made in: FR
ANSI Z89.1-2009 Type I Class E
CSA Z94.1-05 Type 1 Class E
* - Meets the requirements of the EN 397 and EN 12492 standards for protection against impact.
- Meets the requirements of the EN 397 and EN 50365 standards for electrical insulation.
- Meets the optional requirements of the EN 397 standard for molten metal splash, lateral deformation and use in low temperatures.