Out of stock
Brand: Weaver Leather
With a sewn webbing suspension bridge for easier wear inspections and a comfortable batten seat, this high-end saddle offers all the features hard-working arborists are looking for
- Suspension bridge has a striped white and dark orange Spectra fiber overlay for strength and abrasion resistance that surrounds a black webbing core to provide for additional wear inspection.
- The 4" wide batten seat is reinforced with an aluminum bar covered in foam that provides extra support.
- Enhanced extra wide back pad extends further forward on hips, giving you amazing comfort and support.
- The extra wide 7" back is constructed from two layers of memory foam that conform to the back, reduce pressure points, wick away moisture and do not retain heat -- for cool, comfortable performance.
- Straps attached to bridge are adjustable to provide a comfortable fit for a variety of body types.
- Batten seat and suspension bridge are replaceable.
- Adjustable accessory batten seat straps keep your batten seat positioned for optimum comfort.
- Replaceable sewn webbing suspension bridge features two rubber bumpers and can be used with forged aluminum rings.
- Buckle at waist features a roller for ease of use and to reduce wear to waist belt.
- Two nylon utility straps with a chrome brass 200 snap and a 2" nickel plated ring keep tools close at hand.
- Dees at front and back offer easy attachment of suspenders (08-98122, sold separately).
- Not to be used for fall arrest.
- Weighs approximately 8.2 lbs (medium size).
- Available in small, medium, and large sizes.
- Important: Only authorized replacement parts from Weaver Arborist should be used on this saddle. The use of unauthorized replacement parts will void Weaver Arborist’s Warranty.
Save this product for later