ZORIN 370 ( XL Teeth ) Timber Saw
Large, professional, heavy-duty saw with a 14-3/5-inch, ultra-strong, mono-constructed blade. Curved-back handle adds depth and strength.
[tab name="Technical Specs"]
Big Bear Tools offers Silky Saws Big Bear Tools offers Silky Saws
- An Original Silky Saws product, ZORIN 370 ( XL Teeth ) Timber Saw is a top of the line rust-resistant, hard chrome-plated, taper-ground curved blade with an impulse-hardened non-set tooth design.
- This curved blade from our prestigious Bear Necessities top of the line equipments provides greater cutting speed with less effort.
- Utilizes innovative Silky MIRAI-ME (Smooth Cutting) Technology - The Teeth of the Future! This high-end top of the class power tool has precision-ground, razor-sharp teeth with four cutting angles provide fast, clean, and extremely smooth cutting action.
- The hard chrome-plated blade has 14-3/5 inch (370 mm) blade length configuration, resists rust and effects of tree resin, and wipes clean easily.
- Molded-rubber handle supports the high-performance, fast-cutting, curved blade that fits securely inside its custom-fitted, pivoting, black polypropylene sheath with detachable belt holder.
- Great combination of high performance curved blade with a comfortable sure-grip handle that really sticks in your hands.
- With its 4.2-5.5 teeth per inch (5-6.5 teeth per 30 mm) blade teeth, it is the perfect toolbox sized scraping equipment to be kept all the time in one's toolbox for an additional cutting job support.
- This top of the line standard handle shape equipment from our exquisite tool line up is a work of art, as it provides safety and comfort to every use dedicated to provide pruning support for any kind of pruning jobs, whether ordinary backyard pruning or strenuous backyard plot clearing.
- This powerful cutting instrument offers steady assistance to any kind of pruning errands. It is easy to carry, with only 0.85 pounds (380 grams) operating weight; 1.45 pounds (660 grams) weight with sheath in total, it is easy to use, low maintenance, and can easily adapt to diverse pruning activities with the help of its portable design.
- With its smooth cutting action, sharp precision, and compatibility with any kind of hand carving works, it is capable of providing the most proficient seams through its tough teethed blades and cutting slit.
- It provides an assurance of from various kinds of lacerations or cuts, keeping every finger safe. Made in Japan. ZORIN is available in two blade lengths: 13-2/5-inch (340 mm) and 14-3/5-inch (370 mm) and comes in durable black polypropylene sheath with detachable belt holder with a limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship.