ROOK Triple Attachment Swivel Pulley
Triple Attachment Swivel Pulley. Works with up to 1/2in Rope.
Arborists began to see the functionality of small pulleys integrated into climbing systems some time ago. What started out as using whatever was available has developed into a full-blown category of must-have micro pulleys.
The latest entry into this unique class is the vision of devoted climber and passionate SHERRILLtree employee Brandon Nance, brought to life by Rock Exotica: the ROOK.
Made for lines up to a half-inch. An intrinsic swivel is designed for any situation to maintain whatever alignment you require. Three connection points turn this into a tool of many options and uses. Use on a rope bridge, or as a prusik-minding pulley, or on a lanyard/flipline, or even as a redirect. The possibilities are yours to discover.
- The answer to the quest for an optimal rope bridge accessory that allows climbers the ultimate work positioning connection
- To be used on saddles with rope style bridges measuring up to 13mm in diameter
- Swivel PAW helps reduce twisting from climbing systems
- Rubber-lined attachment holes help minimize carabiner movement that can lead to improper loading
- Optimal chamfer edging prevents rope chaffing and wear
- Great complement for climbing systems as a smooth hitch-tending device
- Optimal three-hole configuration yields big combinations, yet the ROOK is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand
- Effective as an anchor point or member of your work-positioning lanyard
- Feel free to double up in a two-crotch system, as the ROOK keeps everything tidy in a central secure saddle connection
- The perfect component of an M system in an eye-to-eye split tail when paired with other pulleys milled from premium T6 aluminum
- Bearings instead of bushings
- Not mid-line attachable
- Weight: 0.35 lb. (5.6 oz.)
- Height: 4.58"
- Material: Aluminum
- Tensile Strength: 6,294.4 lbs (28 kN)
- Brand: Rock Exotica
- Certifications: EN 12278:2007
- Meets ANSI Standards: Yes