#14 Curved Saw Scabbard with Attached Pruner Pouch
Popular #14 Curved Saw Scabbard features pruner pouch that holds a wide range of pruners 8" and smaller.
[tab name="Technical Specs"]
- Constructed from black rubberized belting with a black top grain steer hide leather pruner pouch
- Pruner pouch is lockstitched and riveted separately and then riveted to the scabbard
- A 3/8" nylon washer at blade entry point protects saw and scabbard
- Convenient nickel plated dee on the back for attachment to a belt snap
- Handy, large openings on side and bottom for easy cleanout
- This scabbard (with straight back) fits the Fanno #4, #14 and #FI-1311 and Corona #7010, #7120 and #7130 saws
- Top width: 2-1/4"
- Bottom Width: 1"
- Front Length: 14-1/2"
- Back Length: 19"
Save this product for later