Blaze Climbing Rope with Tight Eye
- Competition grade
- Smoothest cover for mechanical ascension
- Lowest elongation results in minimal bounce
- Smaller diameters are also favorable for recreational climbers
Innovative light weight arborist climbing line in a unique 11mm, spliceable, double-braided rope construction boasting a smooth 24-strand braided cover of high-tenacity solution-dyed yarns with ultimate visibility and runs well in mechanical devices. Blaze meets CE0120 EN1891 Type-B.
[tab name="Technical Specs"]
- Diameter: 11 mm
- Average Break Strength: 5600 lbs.
- Suggested Design Factor 10:1: 560 lbs
- Weight: 6.0 lbs/100 ft.
- Certification: CE0120 EN1891 Type-B